Friday, September 5, 2008

What is Academy For??



Hi guys! nice to meet u all again in this second season of WYD's Journal.
Today i wanna share abit with u guys about the big impressions to me
since the first time im joining Malaysia Academy.
As u guys already knew, Academy is been produced to help each other
who is members in many ways. Help them to lvling, teach them about
how to play, have a conversation between members and doing a lot
more things.
For my first time in this academy, i was felt so lonely. No friends and
no help about games as that time i was a new player for WYD.
And there was came one time i want to change my guild. But times
running too fast and im start to learn and teach myself to make friends
between my own guild.
So, now here i am. New baybunny with many supporters in my own guild.
Today, i know that what is academy for..
Its not only about playing game together..
Its about friendship that make u feel comfortable,
about love that make u feel caring to each others..
And its about how to become one of their FAMILY..
MALAYSIA Boleh!!
^^

No comments: