Thursday, August 7, 2008

Favorites game ever!!

Hai guys!!

My name is Nurul or u can call me with my nick's bunny,20 years of age and im from Malaysia. Im just a simple girl thats having a simple life with my small families in very cool place at ulu klang..Im so addicted having a chats during weekend, doing some research on internet and playing stuffs such as myspace and ym. Thats my hobbies at home since im finished my studies last year (2007).

But now, im having a new hobby and thats become my first hobby at all which is playing online games. For about 20 years im here in earth as a human (hahaha), and this is my first time fallen in love with games. The game that im just talking about is WYD a.k.a With Your Destiny global online game.

The main reasons why im fallen in love with it is because this game is so interesting to play with. With their very systematic quests, player can find very easy ways to level up their characters. There have four main characters in this game which is TransKnight, BeastMaster, Foema and Hunter. Each character has their own special skills that help them to be more powerfull.

The best character and the most beautiful character that attracted me first is Hunter. I have one hunter's char, just a noob one name as baybunny. Now she's at 351 in lvl. But as a new player in games world and new player for WYD, i hope that others can give a hand on me by teaching me more about stuffs, weapons, skills and etc. While this game also can help me have a new friends by around the world too. See u again in next chapter from me! Daaa.. :)

This is me!! :p





1 comment:

FoR-HuNT said...

lolz...u not Jura..??
some ppl tell u is Jura...
k la...nice to meet u..
nice blog...
cyu at game ya...bb